This 2-hour webinar will explore social isolation, social distancing and connection from a Polyvagal Theory perspective. According to Dr. Stephen Porges we use social engagement as a means to regulate our fear and anxiety but with little social engagement during the pandemic, how can we adapt to emerge out of lockdown? How can we better listen and relate to each other, as a means to co-regulate and self-regulate our nervous systems?
The webinar will share simple tools and techniques which can be used in your professional or personal life as well as covering the basics of Polyvagal Theory. The exercises are based on finely attuned body awareness practices of biodynamic craniosacral therapy and the science of trauma recovery.
- learn the foundational principles of the Polyvagal Theory
- learn practices for better co-regulation, and how to better relate to others from a distance
- develop inner safety as a means to reduce anxiety and stress
- explore useful co-regulating tips for video conferencing
- revise your resources for resiliency
- develop tools and techniques to ground yourself
- explore ways to develop meaningful connection using awareness of body physiology
To book or find out more click HERE or contact email@example.com